DC/SLA’s First Technology and App Petting Zoo****September 26th 6:00 – 8:00
pm****

Technology and Apps are essential to collect and disseminate information.
With more eyes turned towards Big Data there are more apps than ever that
process knowledge and present them in fresh new ways. But as librarians how
to we keep up with all the lightning fast changes? By turning to our to our
local community of librarians of course!****

Join us for DC/SLA’s first Tech and App Petting Zoo! We’ll have our own
members and database experts curating their latest tools to master the
digital age. We’ll have people presenting their smartphones, tablets and
e-readers, apps, databases, and software solutions with groups of attendees
rotating through stations.****

*When: Thursday*, September 26, 6:00 – 8:00 pm****

*Where: **National Geographic Society Library *1145 17th St N.W.****

*Questions contact:* Kelli Peterson at [log in to unmask]****