From: Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vicky Phillips
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 6:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [METS] METS schema change requests

Dear All,
Would it also be possible to include RDF as a recognised MDTYPE attribute value?  At present we are placing this as follows MDTYPE="OTHER"
OTHERMDTYPE="RDF" but as we use RDF in all our METS documents it would be nice to have this as a recognised value so that we could place it as follows...
        <METS:mdWrap MDTYPE="RDF">
            <METS:xmlData>
                <rdf:RDF>
                    <rdf:Description>