From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gary Hough
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 4:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] NACO Training Materials on CLW page

Chuck,

Accepting your point about the usefulness of bringing together Works.  Selections, perhaps especially for music, doesn’t Kevin’s first example accomplish this while allowing users to make more precise selections if they want to?  I.e.:

Bach, P. D. Q., 1742-1807. Works. Selections (Jekyll & Hyde tour)

Gary

Gary Hough
Head, Information Resources Management Dept.
W.E.B. Du Bois Library
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003
phone: (413) 545-6856