Peanuts are great as long as the bundle is not too heavy. Anything
over a few pounds is better served by bubble wrap or wadded
newspaper. We usually shrinkwrap bundles placed in peanuts to prevent
crumbs from getting into the sleeves.

At 09:01 AM 10/30/2013, you wrote:
>I'm gathering opinions.  After putting 78s in a corrugated cardboard
>sandwich, is it better to bubblewrap or to suspend them in plastic peanuts,
>about 2.5 inches on either side.  In a box, of course.  I'm particulary
>trying to get them well protected for international mail.  .
>
>Steve Smolian
>. .

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records & Texas Ready
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas  77389

www.78rpm.com  |  www.TexasReady.net
www.MDADA.org  |  www.NewPledge.org

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (281) 288-7826  |  Fax: (425) 930-6862

The prudent sees the evil and hides himself, but the naive go on, and
are punished for it.  - Proverbs 22:3