Hi David,

I believe Cosmophonic Sound here in NYC may be able to fix it.
They fixed my SP-15 - the problem was power supply, IIRC.
I don't know of any other place.
1628 First Avenue, New York, NY 10028

Phone: 212.734.0459
Fax: 212.988.0468
Email:  [log in to unmask]

Doug Pomeroy
Audio Restoration and Mastering Services
193 Baltic St
Brooklyn, NY  11201-6173
(718) 855-2650