-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jamie Howarth
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 10:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] a prime case of why subjective reviews of audio gear
are USELESS

I love this discussion.
Which would you rather hit with a sharp steep short transient, the Krell or
the Cary?
Lemme guess.
.
A beryllium neodymium tweet.
33kHz resonance - stops in a dime.
Or a slowish tweeter. Like a cloth or propylene dome. Which rings into next
week when it's hit with the same spike.

Please pardon the misspellings and occassional insane word substitution I'm
on an iPhone