Great to open today's Wall St. Journal and see Will Freidwald'ss  review:

_Songs  of Paramount Interest - WSJ.com_
(http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB20001424052702304402104579148000629785062?mod=index_to_people)

I think it's the first one I've seen. Even the PR firm couldn't tell me
more than the press release.

So, I wonder if Will got through all 800 songs?  The book  sounds great
too. It sounds like the one that John Tefteller planned to do  with his
artwork. And Will mentions that the $37,000 Tommy Johnson record  that Tefteller
bought might be on Volume 2, yet it's my understanding he plans  to put on his
Blues Calendar next year. Well, we'll see.

BTW, I see that Amazon has the Paramount box on Pre-order at $474.23  (with
FREE shipping!)

    Let's see.. $474.23 for this....about $700US for  Black Europe......
Looks like this is going to be an expensive year for  the serious (and
well-heeled) record collector.

Steve Ramm