-----Original Message-----
From: Richard L. Hess

>>You might try experimenting with the De-Reverb feature in the New version
>>of Izotope's RX3.

> Matt,
Have you actually tried this? My sense was that the early reflections
timing might not be long enough, but hey it could work.
I've not had much of a chance to try it yet, what are you finding with
it. I'm really, really liking the Denoise algorithms in RX3 Advanced.
Best I've tried yet.
Cheers,
Richard