-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nelson, James S.
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 3:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Paramount Box Set Review

I found the following info from the collection's credits on another site. It
might ease some concerns about the quality of transfers, etc.:

"Analog-To-Digital Remastering & Sound Program Design: Christopher C. King,
Long Gone Sound Productions ; Digital Mastering & Audio Restoration: David
Glasser, Anna Frick at Airshow, Boulder, CO ; Track Selection and
Programming: Dean Blackwood, with Jack White, Christopher King & Alex van
der Tuuk"

I'm not sure that Thirdman and Revenant would have enlisted the skills of
these individuals if they were simply planning to issue this set as mp3s.

Jim Nelson