I've been very frustrated googling around. Does anyone make software that just keeps a folder in
sync between two connected USB drives, ie if I update a file or save a new file, it just gets done
to the other drive without me having to do anything? I don't need any stuff about keeping old
versions, in fact I don't want that. What I want is, the same-name folder on two drives, kept in
sync as I update it, so if one drive crashes the data is safe on the other drive.

This would be for Windows XP, for now, but should not need a whole re-examination of the issue if I
have to move to Win7 next year.

-- Tom Fine