Do regular WAV files (as opposed to BWAV files) have built-in tagging capability? I ask because I am
able to use Tag&Rename to write tags to WAV files ripped from CDs, and the tags are visible in
Foobar2000 player and carry over into dBPowerAmp conversions to FLAC or MP3. dB's cd ripper software
also write tags to WAV files, which are recognizable in all the mentioned programs. They also show
up in the PROPERTIES box of WinXP.

BTW, I've come to love Tag&Reame again. I didn't know the guy was still updating it. It's now got
capability to search Discogs, Allmusic, Amazon in the US and several other countries, and freedb for
tags. I've used it to tag many the LP dubs, build the tags right into the WAV files so all
trans-coding carries the tags. The tags also show up at my Logitech Squeezebox networked player.

-- Tom Fine