____________________________________

I don't but maybe you have one. Bill Nowlin's 280 page book on Woody
Guthrie - which comes as a PDF on one of the CDs in the new Woody box set  from
Rounder - is available FREE as a  dowbnload on the WG_AR website  (URL
below).  It can be purchased in paperback for about $15.00 (with  shipping) on
Amazon.

I don't have an e-reader and don't read 280-pages on a PC so I can't  tell
you much about it. But the price is certainly right and there has been
virtually no publicity about it. (that I've seen)

You also get a free MP3 download of "Pretty Boy Floyd". Rounder (or  rather
Concord) get's your email address.

Here's the URL:

_American Radical  Patriot_ (http://www.americanradicalpatriot.com/book/)

Steve Ramm