I was asked by Jocelyn Arem (head of the Caffe Lena Project) to post  this.
Please reply direct to her email address (included in post):

Steve Ramm
> FOR SALE: Three Panasonic VSC cassette tape transcribing machines.  They
are in excellent condition. Used for an oral history project and now no
longer needed. $60 each or $160 for all three. Photos available upon request.

> Please contact: [log in to unmask]
>
> Details:
> Speed-Talk Variable Speech Control with In/Out  Switch and Level Control
> V.S.C. pitch (0-+100%) and Speed (-15-+100%)  Controls
> Lightweight Headset
> Automatic Backspace  Control
> 4 LED Indicators for Power, Tape Run, Quick Erase and REC  3-Digit Tape
Counter
> The Included Foot Controller on the RR-830 lets  you start and stop tape
playback without using your hands. You can also use  the Foot Controller to
Auto Backspace by releasing the start pedal. Control  the playback speed of
the tape while maintaining the pitch of the original  recording with the
Variable Speech Control Function on the RR-830.