I know. I had 4 atr's (one burnt) and he refurbed all the cards for me.
Always had a great way of dealing with people, I never felt like a
customer, more like a fellow member of a club. I know that might sound
stupid but he had that "if you're ever in the area" kinda thing.
Shai
בתאריך 13/10/13 8:51 PM, ציטוט Aaron Levinson:

--
Cheers
Shai Drori