I don't think it's an oxymoron. I love my EMT even though I know it's
not as perfect as can be. It's just loads of fun, sounds great and has
that familiar sound to it. Just like I love my dynakit Mk III. It's only
60 watts, heats up the room like you wouldn't believe but OH the sounds.
Shai
בתאריך 27/10/13 8:32 PM, ציטוט Ellis Burman:

--
Cheers
Shai Drori