-----Original-Nachricht-----
Von: Dave Cawley <[log in to unmask]>
An: [log in to unmask]

> rom:  Dave Cawley
> Dartmouth  United Kingdom
>
> Hi David
>
> It is replying only directly to you and not the list.
>
> As Microsoft would say, this is a "feature" of the list server.  You can like I did,
> if you are using Outlook, simply leave the "reply to" field in you email account
> set up, make it blank.  This won't affect normal operation.
>
> This drove me nuts, but I have it fixed now.  No one here seemed to be able to help.

Thanks to everyone who responded.  Dave, I clicked "Reply" to this message,
and it addressed it just to you.  I had to add the arsclist address myself.  It
appears that Deutsche Telekom has the same "feature" that Yahoo does - if
you leave the Reply-To: field blank in your config, it will insert your address in
the Reply-To: header.  Since a majority of people seem to have this problem,
and since most mailing list servers to not modify the Reply-To: header anymore,
to indicate the mailing list, I adopted the habit of always using reply-all when
responding on all the lists I subscribe to.  It just seems to be the situation we're
stuck with nowadays.  But I know that this practice is frowned upon here, so
until I find a permanent solution I will try to limit my participation.

Postfach fast voll? Jetzt kostenlos E-Mail Adresse @t-online.de sichern und endlich Platz für tausende Mails haben.
http://www.t-online.de/email-kostenlos