Chris, please fix the reply-to so when one replies to your list postings, it goes to the list and
not to you. Goran Finberg posted directions how to do this with Yahoo mail a while back.

Referring to your post, the audio of the Bowie mock radio program is now online:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01k4fys
only online thru Sunday UK time.

 -- Tom Fine