I believe this is the same recording that was included in the "Ed Sullivan Presents" series that was sold in A & P food stores in the late 1950s. I believe it was recorded in Great Britain, possibly in stereo (though the Ed Sullivan series was in mono). That set was a set of 12 discs covering 13 popular Broadway musicals. None of the artists were ever listed, but the I am almost certain that the Pal Joey recording has Matt Monro singing the Joey part.

DrG