I love this discussion.
Which would you rather hit with a sharp steep short transient, the Krell or the Cary?
Lemme guess.
.
A beryllium neodymium tweet.
33kHz resonance - stops in a dime.
Or a slowish tweeter. Like a cloth or propylene dome. Which rings into next week when it's hit with the same spike.

Please pardon the misspellings and occassional insane word substitution I'm on an iPhone