I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Allisyn.  I had a g
Dear Dave

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Allisyn.  I had a great time meeting her and chatting with her in, I believe, Rochester.  She was such a warm person with a delightful sense of humour.  I can empathize with what you're going through perhaps more than most on this list because my wife also passed away last month and it's an immeasurable loss;  I miss her everyday.

Please find solace and comfort in the many messages of condolence you're receiving from your many friends in the ARSC community.

Warm regards
Dave Burnham