Hello Jean,
That is very delicate but important matter in my opinion, to find right
balance between existing standard properties and new ones being created
for more informativeness.
Please note that isInstanceOf in the Figure 2.1 of proposed document is
essentially the same as standard rdfs:subClassOf, except for the case when
Instance is a single subject not defined as Class. That is BIBFRAME
Instance. However even in this case we could consider Instance consisting
of copies and define it as Class as well. It leads us away from bf: and
oa:, of course, but uses standard properties that corresponds
to “minimalist philosophy emerging from the Schema Bib Extend initiative”,
as I see, and it makes sense for me and creates no dubbing. Besides, such
approach allows to describe any hierarchies – semantic ones, like FRBR, as
OCLC proposes, or structural, like Serials – see for example my
http://www.rusmarc.ru/soft/bibframe_model.pdf.
On the other hand if new properties (in bf: or oa:) are defined correctly
with correct references to standard ones, one can use them if he wants,
for example, going to use custom applications in line with standard
browsers and crawlers. Last ones would work correctly with such properties
as well.

Best wishes,
Vladimir Skvortsov,
National Library of Russia