**Apologies for cross-postings**

The Harvard University Archives is re-evaluating its inline EAD tagging policies in our finding aids and we are curious to know what other repositories are doing.  Can you provide us with a short description of the tagging practices at your institution on –

·         Do you use several tags or just a few?

·         How much tagging do you consider sufficient to provide researcher access to your finding aids?

Thanks!

Jennifer Pelose

Jennifer Pelose

Processing Archivist/Project Manager

Harvard University Archives

Pusey Library - Harvard Yard

Tel.: 617.384.7787

Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]