We had a vendor (Backstage Library Works) do this for us. They checked all of our authorities and corrected the ones that needed to be updated and marked the ones that were unique to us. I don't how much they charged because it was part of a bigger cataloging project.

Tamara Gaydos, CA
NHPRC Grant Project Manager and Manuscript Processor
Phillips Library | Peabody Essex Museum
East India Square | Salem, MA 01970