Press release from a FEDLINK vendor re: a new product offering.  sWETS information services- FID== SW.
Jim Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services

PRESS RELEASE

Runnemede, New Jersey

October 17, 2013

Swets launches Decision Support in Medicine

Partners with Decision Support in Medicine, LLC.

This week, Swets, in partnership with Decision Support in Medicine, LLC., launched Decision Support in Medicine (DSM) – a point of care tool featuring 28 specialty programs designed to zero in on the most pertinent information during patient interactions. DSM stands out from some other point of care solutions for its authoritative authorship – respected names in medicine have written, compiled and edited the evidence-based content that is deemed most critical for their colleague’s use at point of care.

“While some other products feature programs that are largely written by and for General and Family Practitioners, the DSM programs are reviewed and edited for clinical relevance by acknowledged leaders in their specialties. DSM was designed to give physicians access to the insight of leading authorities in medicine right at their fingertips during patient interactions,” said Lewis Reines, CEO of Decision Support in Medicine, LLC., and long experienced medical publisher (former CEO of Saunders, Mosby, Churchill Livingstone Inc. and Lippincott).

“Swets is excited to present DSM to the medical market as an expert resource for making and supporting diagnostic and treatment decisions,” said Jose Luis Andrade, President of Swets Americas.“We’ve paid close attention to the needs and wants of doctors throughout the country and we’re confident that DSM fills a gap in the market for affordable access to the most reputable, specialized content.”

Some notable highlights of DSM include:

 Top of the line authorship

 28 specialty programs

 Mobile (SmartPhone and Tablet)and remote access included

 COUNTER 2 statistics included

Contact us to learn more and ask about our special launch promotion or visit our websitefor a full list of specialty programs and editors.

About Swets

Swets is the global market leader in managing professional information. We develop and deliver innovating services that enable the use of knowledge to its full extent. From more than twenty offices around the world we actively serve clients and publishers in over 160 countries. Our active role in today’s complex information marketplace has led E-Content Magazine to award us regularly in their annual “100 Companies that Matter Most in the Digital Content Industry.” We are the only information agent to be ISO 9001:2008 certified on a global basis, which pays testament to our stringent operation and client service procedures. For more information on Swets see our website, watch our videos or follow us on Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.

Media Contact

Morgan Kaiser

Marketing Assistant

Tel: 856-312-2268

Fax: 856-632-7268

#

Glenn M. Rossi
Government Sales Manager
SWETS
904 Blackhorse Pike
Runnemede, NJ 08078
Office: 856.312.2023
Fax: 856-632-7023
Mobile: 609-217-0822

email: [log in to unmask]<blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.swets.com<http://www.swets.com/>
Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/...NJ/Swets-Americas/150105641680717>
Follow us on Twitter<../../../../../../Documents%20and%20Settings/ballpgr/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/twitter.com/Swets_Americas>

Mendeley
Institutional Edition Powered by SWETS
Setting new standards in research collaboration

Swets Simplifies - ISO 9001:2008 Globally Certified -EContent 100 Company since 2003

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete the original message and any copies of it from your computer system. Any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.