From: Bloomberg Government [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 3:45 PM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: Debt Limit and Shutdown Deal: What Happens Next?

View this email in your browser.

Bloomberg Government

DEBT LIMIT AND SHUTDOWN DEAL: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

REGISTER NOW

DATE:

October 18, 2013

TIME:

2:00 PM ET

COST:

FREE TO REGISTER

On Wednesday night Congress voted to reopen the federal government and extend the nation's borrowing authority. With a crisis averted for now, what happens next?

Join Bloomberg Government for a free webinar tomorrow, October 18 at 2:00 PM EST where BGOV's analysts will discuss the road ahead and how this week's developments could impact businesses.

SPEAKERS

The briefing will feature experts including:

  • Bob Litan, Director of Research, Bloomberg Government
  • Loren Duggan, Director of Legislative Analysis, Bloomberg Government
  • Kevin Brancato, Senior Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government
  • Robert Levinson, Senior Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government
  • Cameron Leuthy, Senior Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government

By registering for this event, I consent to having Bloomberg, on behalf of itself and select partners, contact me about offers and promotions; I also confirm that I have read and agreed to Bloomberg's privacy policy.

REGISTER NOW

FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE

To unsubscribe from this Bloomberg campaign, click here.
© 2013 Bloomberg L.P. All rights reserved.
Sent by Bloomberg L.P. // 731 Lexington Avenue, New York NY 10022 // Privacy Policy