Webinar from a FEDLINK vendor- Bloomberg Government- BL.

See below for sign up.

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK Vendor Services

From: Bloomberg Government [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 11:28 AM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: Future of Defense Procurement

View this email in your browser.

Bloomberg Government

ANALYZING FUTURE DEFENSE PROCUREMENT & DEVELOPMENT

REGISTER NOW

DATE:

October 29, 2013

TIME:

2:00 PM ET

COST:

FREE TO REGISTER

What will happen to defense development and procurement budgets in the coming years?

Join Bloomberg Government in partnership with the National Defense Industrial Association for a free webinar on October 29 at 2:00 PM EST as BGOV analysts will leverage their databases of detailed budget data on procurement, research and development. The webinar will examine the types of programs that sequestration and the Pentagon's shift in strategy may hit hardest in FY 2014, 2015 and beyond.

SPEAKERS

The briefing will feature experts including:

  • Kevin Brancato, Senior Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government
  • Robert Levinson, Senior Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government
  • Cameron Leuthy, Senior Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government
  • Duncan Amos, Quantitative Analyst, Bloomberg Government

By registering for this event, I consent to having Bloomberg, on behalf of itself and select partners, contact me about offers and promotions; I also confirm that I have read and agreed to Bloomberg's privacy policy.

REGISTER NOW

FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE

To unsubscribe from this Bloomberg campaign, click here.
© 2013 Bloomberg L.P. All rights reserved.
Sent by Bloomberg L.P. // 731 Lexington Avenue, New York NY 10022 // Privacy Policy