A free event, local, from FEDLINK Vendor,  Bloomberg Government, for next week, Nov. 5th.

Jim Oliver

From: Bloomberg Government [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:01 AM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: Event update: FDA's Hamburg to speak; Location Change

View this email in your browser<http://click.connect.e-bloomberg.com/?qs=4f33ffe17e27324a329b0aaca4d7b41fa0de6eaad71e07db344e8745d9748ef3dc952122916ed7cd>.

[http://image.connect.e-bloomberg.com/lib/fe951573756705747c/m/1/Final+Healthcare+Banner+Exact+Target.jpg]

REGISTER NOW<http://click.connect.e-bloomberg.com/?qs=4f33ffe17e27324ae3e9700e6a8e1b3f1899237612e737573aed3c1f38b648f9628fccfc885d2b34>

[http://go.bloomberg.com/assets/files/2012/11/cta_arrow.png]<http://click.connect.e-bloomberg.com/?qs=4f33ffe17e27324ae3e9700e6a8e1b3f1899237612e737573aed3c1f38b648f9628fccfc885d2b34>

DATE: November 5

TIME: 8:00AM

LOCATION:

Ronald Reagan Building

The Pavilion

1300 Pennsylvania Ave, NW

Washington, DC 2004

REGISTER NOW<http://click.connect.e-bloomberg.com/?qs=4f33ffe17e27324ae476c962c52001a95dca10a382e672233cd107fb478888efabea9c12e3c6a7c6>

 [http://image.connect.e-bloomberg.com/lib/fe951573756705747c/m/1/bloomberg_government_logo.jpg]

Join the conversation

#BGOVHealth

Please note this event has been moved to the Ronald Reagan Building.

Join business, government and technology leaders for a high-level conversation on the transformation of health care through technology and innovation. Bloomberg Government's first annual health care summit, "Mind the Gap: Connecting Health Care Policy with Next Century Innovation," will convene health care innovators, medical professionals, and government officials who are helping to redesign U.S. health care during a time of innovation.

Speakers

Peggy Hamburg, Commissioner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration

Doug Ulman, CEO, LIVESTRONG

John Sculley, former CEO, Apple

Elli Kaplan, CEO and Co-Founder, Neurotrack

Dr. Keith Dunleavy, President, CEO and Chairman, Inovalon, Inc.

Stephen J. Downs, Chief Technology and Information Officer, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation

[http://go.bloomberg.com/assets/files/2013/02/dotted_line_lg_580.gif]

By registering for this event, I consent to having Bloomberg, on behalf of itself and select partners, contact me about offers and promotions; I also confirm that I have read and agreed to Bloomberg's privacy policy.

[http://go.bloomberg.com/assets/files/2012/11/ftaf_mail_icon.jpg]<http://click.connect.e-bloomberg.com/?qs=4f33ffe17e27324adb064998cc27fc395c0be59ca75a990fdfbe5880e91efaab4c1aaad5eebfccd4>

FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE<http://click.connect.e-bloomberg.com/?qs=4f33ffe17e27324adb064998cc27fc395c0be59ca75a990fdfbe5880e91efaab4c1aaad5eebfccd4>

[http://go.bloomberg.com/assets/files/2013/02/hash_600.png]