A free event, local, from FEDLINK Vendor,  Bloomberg Government, for next week, Nov. 5th.

Jim Oliver

From: Bloomberg Government [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:01 AM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: Event update: FDA's Hamburg to speak; Location Change

View this email in your browser.

Final Healthcare Banner Exact Target

REGISTER NOW

DATE: November 5

TIME: 8:00AM

LOCATION:

Ronald Reagan Building

The Pavilion

1300 Pennsylvania Ave, NW

Washington, DC 2004

REGISTER NOW

 bloomberg_government_logo

Join the conversation

#BGOVHealth

Please note this event has been moved to the Ronald Reagan Building.

Join business, government and technology leaders for a high-level conversation on the transformation of health care through technology and innovation. Bloomberg Government's first annual health care summit, "Mind the Gap: Connecting Health Care Policy with Next Century Innovation," will convene health care innovators, medical professionals, and government officials who are helping to redesign U.S. health care during a time of innovation.

Speakers

Peggy Hamburg, Commissioner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration

Doug Ulman, CEO, LIVESTRONG

John Sculley, former CEO, Apple

Elli Kaplan, CEO and Co-Founder, Neurotrack

Dr. Keith Dunleavy, President, CEO and Chairman, Inovalon, Inc.

Stephen J. Downs, Chief Technology and Information Officer, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation

By registering for this event, I consent to having Bloomberg, on behalf of itself and select partners, contact me about offers and promotions; I also confirm that I have read and agreed to Bloomberg's privacy policy.

REGISTER NOW

FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE

To unsubscribe from this Bloomberg campaign, click here.
© 2013 Bloomberg L.P. All rights reserved.
Sent by Bloomberg L.P. // 731 Lexington Avenue, New York NY 10022 // Privacy Policy