Community and Fundamentals

Twitter: #sladc

DC/SLA Open House and Volunteer Appreciation Celebration

Sponsored by Bloomberg BNA, ACS Publications, and LAC Group

Our Volunteers have made 2013 another fabulous year for DC/SLA! It's time we recognize them for all their hard work and celebrate how engaged our library community is!

Join us for DC/SLA's Open House and Volunteer Appreciation Celebration! Whether� you're a new member, have been a member for years, or you're considering joining, this is one event you won't want to miss! Our committees and groups will be staffing tables providing attendees with info about all the amazing work they do and more information on how to get involved. Every DC/SLA volunteer in attendance will be recognized for their contributions. We'll have plenty of food, alcohol, raffles, and prizes for attendees.

As an added bonus not only is the event FREE to EVERYONE but for the first time ever you'll have a chance to learn about the DC/SLA Community by playing DC/SLA Family Feud. After we've had time to network we'll host several rounds of DC/SLA Family Feud where teams of attendees work together for a chance to earn even more raffle tickets!

If you haven't had a chance yet our DC/SLA Family Feud Survey is still Live! Take a few minutes to chime in on the survey at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/dcfamilyfeud

When: Thursday, October 24, 6:00 - 8:00 pm

Location: Bloomberg BNA�1801 South Bell Street, Arlington VA

Closest Metro Station: Crystal City (Blue, YellowLines)

Price:Free to Everyone!!

Register: http://dc.sla.org/events/?regevent_action=register&event_id=258

Questions contact:�Chris Vestal at�[log in to unmask]

--
Christopher M. Vestal
Government Consultant, LexisNexis