Hi,

Many have stated an interest my outreach activities, so I have attached three handouts I will be disseminating this weekend and next week at the Geological Society of America (GSA) meeting: http://community.geosociety.org/2013AnnualMeeting/Home

Also, thank you to all the Federal agencies on this listserv that have helped me find information in the past few years, and specifically the agencies listed in the handout for providing their information sources, which have been helpful with reference/research inquires from the public, as well as Federal employees here at the Denver Federal Center.
- I have only been a Federal librarian for a few years, so the information has been very helpful!

Enjoy the day,
Emily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily Wild