Dear Sebastian,

Thank you very much for your quick response to my letter of this morning, and for drawing attention to the need for close co-ordination between the ongoing discussions of the ISO 639 JAC and the Pretoria ad-hoc working group established to consider similar questions of common concern. The widening of our reflections and deliberations will of course be of benefit to all.

With best regards,
David