Yes, that November timeframe seems fine.  But you're right, it's dependent
on the presenters.  I'm assuming that someone from DC by the Book is
crucial; I think this time we're looking for specific technical information
rather than a general round-robin about who's done a map.  Or is our agenda
this time Everything Involved in Creating an Online Literary Map -- from
conceptualization to software...?

*sigh*  I'm going to have to get my head back into this subject matter; I
seem to think about it intensively every couple of years and then forget
everything I know about it!

Thanks so much, Robin,
Mary