For those of you involved with your state’s online literary map:

1.       Do you have an online fillable form that authors/publishers can submit recommendations? If so, what is the URL?

2.       If you have written submission guidelines, can you please email me a copy? [log in to unmask]

SC is getting ready to launch a newly revised SC Literary Map soon so I’ll keep everyone posted.

I’ll be happy to compile all responses and let everyone have a copy.

Thanks!

---

Curtis R. Rogers, Ed.D.

Communications Director

South Carolina State Library Room 203

POB 11469, 1500 Senate Street, Columbia, SC 29211

ph:803-734-8928 fax:803-734-8676

SC State Library on FacebookSC State Library on TwitterSC State Library on YouTubePinterestSubscribe to SC State Library news feedsSC State Library on FlickrSC State Library on LinkedIn

small scsl logo

The South Carolina State Library supports and inspires a thriving statewide community of learners committed to making South Carolina’s future brighter.