We are working hard on getting the revision completed, although most likely it will not be before the end of the year. We expect it to be early in 2014. We will be sending out more details about the changes for comments from the PREMIS Implementers group soon.

Rebecca

Rebecca Squire Guenther
Chair, PREMIS Editorial Committee
Library of Congress
Network Development & MARC Standards Office