From:   Peggy Bulger <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask],
Date:   11/05/2013 06:32 AM
Subject:        Re: AFC First E-Publication
Sent by:        Archie Green Union Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Congratulations to all!!! Especially to Todd . . . . this is a great first
product in the new world of e-trade.  I am so pleased to see the
partnership between AFC and ACE, MSU, and Dust-to-Digital . . . . Congrats
to Betsy for great leadership on this.

All my best always,

Peggy