At 05:44 PM 11/23/2013, Dave Cawley wrote:
>Make them from parts at Radio Shack ?

No, because Radio Shack won't have any high-class capacitors.

I'd use these Wima parts:
330 pF  FKP2D003301D00HSSD
470 pF  FKP2D004701D00HSSD

Available in the US at Mouser Electronics.

They are polypropylene dielectric, which has low dielectric
absorption.  Much better than C0G ceramic or mica.  They have a slight
negative temperature coefficient, which should not be a problem in this
application.

-- John Chester