Tom

I can't provide details on the provenance of the masters used (because I
don't know them) but I've noticed that Academy Records has been doing some
cool vinyl re-issues of 70s / 80s African funk/disco/etc:

http://academylps.bigcartel.com/

Available via mail order, but they also have a store that got priced out of
Williamsburg and has been exiled to (gasp) Greenpoint.
Lots of old records and a bunch of new ones as well.
I noticed the new shop also has a bunch of used audio gear.