Note this (new) label link in the 78 rpm home page label gallery:

http://78rpmrecord.com/labelshow.cfm?whichLabel=11032

This might help to answer some things about the mysterious LA-based
Majestic label of 1949-50. Note that the Majestic label is pasted over
a label from ABC Eagle a record company I have never encountered in years
of paying close attention to West Coast 78 labels.

However, in the scan while I can read the address clearly on the Majestic
label, I cannot read the one on the ABC Eagle. Can anyone read this,
or can otherwise provide info on what ABC Eagle was and who ran it?

David N. "Uncle Dave" Lewis
Lebanon, OH