There is a certain frequent poster on this list whom I like personally, and
I like as a writer and historian very well. But as a contributor
to this list he is a different person -- something of a boor. We have lost
subscribers owing to this.

He is insulting the very basis of the core, central function of ARSC -- the
annual meeting. And some of you are so busy kissing his rump
that you will not stand up for what we all hold dear.

"Frequently the slides are the script." That's the best you can do??? I'm
done with this list, Over and out.

UD