I'm still awaiting a paper invoice for this year's dues  in the mail.

Steve Smolian

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nathan Georgitis
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 2:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] ARSC Membership Directory now available to ARSC members

Hello,

The ARSC Membership Directory for 2013 is now available to ARSC members on
the ARSC website.

The directory lists the collecting areas, research interests, publications,
and contact information for 900 individual and institutional ARSC members.
It also includes a geographic index so you can find ARSC members in your
area.

ARSC members may contact me by email
([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) to request
credentials for the members-only section of the website:
arsc-audio.org/members-only.html<http://www.arsc-audio.org/members-only.html
>.

The members-only section now also includes sound recordings from the 2013
ARSC Conference in Kansas City and the 2012 ARSC Conference in Rochester.

If you are not an ARSC member, please join now to take advantage of these
member benefits:
arsc-audio.org/join.html<http://www.arsc-audio.org/join.html>. Membership
begins at $45 per year and will remain current until Dec. 31, 2014.

ARSC's strength lies in the diversity of its members' skills, knowledge, and
experiences. I hope this directory proves useful to members as they
establish contacts, collect recordings, pursue research, and develop
friendships.

The next ARSC Membership Directory will be published in June 2013 and will
be preceded by a call for updates.

Thank you,
Nathan

Nathan Georgitis
Executive Director, Association for Recorded Sound
Collections<http://www.arsc-audio.org/index.php>
1299 University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403-1299
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | (541) 346-1852