Tom: you'll have to ask John. I emailed him when I first heard about the
set last month - especially when I heard about the ART BOOK and he  replied:

"No, I had NOTHING to do with that Paramount set.. I consider that set a
bootleg product and am not promoting it in any way."

I didn't follow up. Since John owns the large stash of Artwork - he was
planning a DV of it about 6 years ago (at less than the set from TMR)- that he
 found, the material in the Revenant/Third Man set must have come from
somewhere  else.

But John may have been referring to the "artwork" and not the recordings as
 bootlegs.

That's all I know.

Steve

In a message dated 11/3/2013 2:08:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,