-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Steve Ramm
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 2:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] John Fahey - Musician, label owner (Revenant) and
record collector....

For those interest in John Fahey as both an musician, record collector and
label owner.

I thought you might enjoy my review of great new DVD

_Amazon.com:  Steven I. Ramm "Steve Ramm "Anything Phonographic""'s review
of In Search of  Blind Joe Death: The Saga of ..._
(http://www.amazon.com/review/RGB6TBF2991KX/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00EOVF1EQ&linkCode=&nodeID
=&tag=)

Steve