Carl, Thanks for the link - took a little further paging to get to the booklets, but nice to have them online!

I watched the DVD last night.  My reaction is a little like the vaudeville joke about boarding house food (the food
isn't good, and not enough of it).....

Perhaps my aging ears, but I thought some of the soundtrack interviews were not very clear, and particularly
disturbing the QUESTIONS posed are MUCH lower in volume than the replies - I think the producer of the film/dvd
should have balanced these so one does not have to keep adjusting the volume.

There are no subtitles - these would have been helpful.

I think a much deeper analysis of Fahey's music and the various periods in his development are needed, many
more interviews, and some original research into his life (seems to me most of the biographical information
was from Fahey's writings).

I do not know what constraints were placed on the producer - certainly there must be financial considerations, but
a couple of hours rather than less than an hour would have permitted greater depth and imo is needed.

Turtles seem to have been a totem for Fahey - drawings of them abound on the original albums, and wander
through this film - don't recall that ever being explained.

It is worth seeing.  Much more is needed.

If you've seen it, please post your thoughts.  Thanks.

Best wishes, Thomas.