I JUST learned about this event at NYPL TONIGHT at 7pm Eastern time.
Should be fascinating. It's sold out but they are STREAMING it LIVE.  I'm  not
sure they will archive it and my guess is that many of us want to hear  this.
I'm out tonight and haven't figured out a good video stream  software.

Can one of you talented folks record it and share with the rest of us on
line?

_Exploring  The Rise and Fall of Paramount Records: Featuring Jack White,
Dean and Scott  Blackwood, Daphne A. Brooks, and Greil M_
(http://www.nypl.org/events/programs/2013/11/19/paramount-records-featuring-jack-white-dean-blac
kwood-daphne-brooks)

BTW,  this that was included in the description:"
"By purchasing tickets to this LIVE from the NYPL event, attendees will
receive a free 78 RPM record specially pressed for the event from Third Man
and  Revenant Records featuring two fiery sermons from the Paramount catalog."

Anyone wanna guess what these will bring on Ebay??? <vbg>

Steve Ramm

Thanks!

Steve Ramm