Hi Richard
I have had about 14 reels (maybe a bit more) and all were baked. This
tape is by far worse than the 456 or the 480. I gave these a very long
bake at about 55-60 degrees and that held for about two weeks. Piece of
@#$% tape. Beautiful reels though.
Cheers
Shai
בתאריך 11/11/13 2:02 AM, ציטוט John Haley:

--
Cheers
Shai Drori