Umm, kind of a corny post - but I'll skip out as an atheist and a
pragmatist. What ever works for you Shai.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/peirce/#prag

Happy whatever - reality lies elsewhere I think.

--greg

--

Greg Schmitz
Alaska Moving Image Preservation Association (AMIPA)

v: 907.786.4983
f: 907.786.1834
e: greg at amipa dot org

The Alaska Moving Image Preservation Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to media preservation and education to ensure long-term access to Alaska’s moving image heritage.

www.amipa.org

===

Our entire much-praised technological progress, and civilization generally, could be compared to an axe in the hand of a pathological criminal.   -Albert Einstein (1917).