I have a copy of "Old Man Atom" by Sam Hinton on ABC 230. The street address reads 6110 Selma Ave., Hollywood 28, California.

Across the top of the label are the words: "American, Anzac, British & Candian Eagle Records, Ltd." (which explains the derivation of the A-B-C")

ABC-Eagle was owned by Gordon Burdge. He recorded Hinton's version of "Old Man Atom" in 1950, later leasing the song to Columbia, which reissued it in September 1950.

Cary Ginell