Tom,

I came across this book while in grad school at the University of Texas. It's an interesting historical artifact, but I'm not sure how much use list members will get in terms of new information. What I like about the book is that it is very much meant to educate the layperson about phonography. But I didn't find it particularly useful in terms of a research tool.

Best,
Kyle Barnett