Can anyone here tell me anything about this label "PERIOD"? It was recorded by Jerry Newman at Esoteric Sound in the 50's I'm betting, it says presented by Leonard Feather. The session is very hip modern jazz but I think it's a series of dates given the number of drummers listed. A number of Googles later and all in know is that the vinyl version is very rare and pricey. And not reissued. I never knew an inline stereo tape version if this and it seems unknown except for a few references to trade ads from 1957 the year I assume it was released. I am thinking Tom Fine might chime in...hoping.

AA

Sent from my iPhone