It depends on what type of record.
MEK works for post WWII records and ducocement for older shellac it takes an experienced hand to line things up properly.
Jim kooperighter (sp?) in Southern California was the best I ever knew for this. I don't know if he is still around but he also taught several people.
Cheryl Thurber

Sent from my iPhone